MSL – The May 50K
The May 50k is a virtual event completed by an amazing community of runners around the world who commit to running 50km through the month of May to show support to MS sufferers and fundraise towards life-changing research into prevention, treatment and finding a cure for multiple sclerosis.
A virtual event always comes with its challenges as people from around the world join in showing their support – The May 50k was no different! MSL required the following services:
- An inspired re-design of their medal including a backing card.
- Ensure each supporter received their completion medal in a timely manner.
- Global distribution of medals to 6000 participants.
Many years of experience in medal design and presentation, Badges and Medals worked with MSL to produce a medal that reflected their brand identity and managed global distribution to each participant.
- Our creative design team came up with an improved medal design incorporating MSL brand identity and a way to say ‘thank-you’ to show support to each participant.
- All medals were packaged individually and presented on a fully branded backing card.
- Distribution of the medals was managed by Badges and Medals and took place over 8 weeks as participants completed the challenge. Medals were sent to recipients within 2 days of them completing the event.